Brixon really got the hang of Christmas this year! It took about five seconds before he realized what 'opening presents' was all about! It was really exciting to watch his face when he got his train set, his easel, his "mokorcycle" (a Kawasaki four-wheeler) and all of the other wonderful gifts Santa brought him! Christmas Eve was spent in Bradenton at Grandma Jeanne and Aunt Sharon's house, as it is every year. We were really missing our Iowa families, but we still had a great time together! Christmas morning, Brixon got up a little after 7, and was thrilled to see that Santa had been there! I was wishing Santa had left me a grande Peppermint Mocha, but no such luck. After a quiet morning at our house, we headed to Nick's parent's house, where Brixon was spoiled even more!! Grandma Jeanne and Sharon joined us for a great brunch, and we headed home, in hopes Brix would sleep. Again, no such luck! With a house full of new toys, napping wasn't an option. That night, we had Christmas dinner with the Nemec side of the family, where this child received yet more gifts. No wonder I can't get him to stop saying "more presents" when he wakes up!!! Thanks to everyone for making this a fantastic Christmas!
We're off to Indianapolis on Thursday to spend New Year's with the Mummies! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun photos to share when we get back ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment