The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Claus is coming...TO TOWN!!

Brixon loves Santa...I mean loooves Santa. He talks about him every day, and wants to see him every chance he can! He loves everything about Christmas, just like his mom!!! On December 12, Brixy had his very first Christmas program!! So I'm a little biased, but it was precious!! The older kids did a play, and the little ones sang "Jingle Bells", "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" (if you sing the first part, he'll say 'to town!') and "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. It took him a minute to warm up, but after that, we couldn't get him off stage! Literally! He wanted to be up there dancing the whole time! Honestly, I don't know where he gets it from ;) Last Wednesday, Joyful Noise hosted a dinner with Santa. Brixon couldn't have had more fun!


" Are they really making me wear a halo?!"



I saw Brixy kissing Santa Claus....haha!!!

2 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

cute! what a ham!

Casey said...

Thanks! It was SO much fun watching him! I would like to post a video, but this blog doesn't like Flip videos :(