The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...
Saturday, January 1, 2011
The Polar Express
So a lil' shout out to my friend Kami for reminding me that I completely neglected to write about my favorite part of Christmas this year. See, where I'm from (Grand Rapids, MI), The Polar Express is a tradition! The author is a native, so the book was incredibly popular. it has since become one of my favorite books and movies. All Christmas season, I just wanted one night where we could all sit on the couch, drink hot chocolate, and watch "The Polar Express." So two nights before Christmas, we did just that! Brixon never sits more than ten minutes in front of the TV, but with hot chocolate in his sippy cup, and a movie with choo-choos and Santa Claus, he was in heaven! At the very end, Nick and I looked over, and he had fallen asleep sitting up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment