The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...
Monday, January 3, 2011
Finally, a "really fun New Year's Eve..."
Every year around Thanksgiving, Nick begins his annual "I've never had a fun New Year's Eve" diatribe. The whining usually hits a fevered pitch around Christmas, and then tapers off until New Year's Day, when he complains how last night "was alright. But I've still never had a fun New Year's." This year, after seven consecutive 'unfun' celebrations, I made a pre-emptive strike. I went online to find where the Mummies were playing, in hopes we could make our New Year's celebration a long, FUN weekend. Well, Indianapolis in the dead of winter wasn't exactly ideal, but we rounded up twelve of our favorite friends and family, and flew up last Thursday. Not only was the concert an absolute blast, but Indianapolis is actually a really great city!! We had quite the diverse cultural experience...Mummies, ice skating, shopping, bowling, arcading, eating, museum-going, beverage-drinking...Needless to say, I don't think I'll have to hear Nick complain for a while :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO girl you look hot, hot, HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thaaaaanks, my love ;)
Post a Comment