
The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...
Monday, April 25, 2011
Mmm...chocolate bunnies...
Wow, I really had a lot of catching up to do...three updates in two days! Easter was filled with lots of egg hunting, even more baskets, and lots of candy for mom! Our neighbors even hid eggs filled with money in the backyard for him!! Brixon had so much fun.finding all of them, and putting the money into his piggy bank! He was also fascinated with meeting the Easter Bunny. We had to get some more bloodwork done on Friday, and going to see the Easter Bunny was my last-minute bribe to get him to sit through more labs! He wasn't at all dressed for the occasion, but the picture was so darn cute, we got it anyway! He is saying more and more funny things; lately every time he agrees with something, he'll say "yep, mmm hmm, exactly." Today we were leaving school, and he said "Bye Ms. Tina! See you tomorrow! I'm going home to see my family now!" Our car rides home are filled with much chatter; "God made mommy, and daddy, and cars, and birds, and houses, and the sun, and stop signs, and lawnmowers. God made everything!" And he thinks saying 'Holy Moly' is hysterical! He is also not afraid to try new things, which I love. The other night, we were at dinner, and he reached over and grabbed a black olive off my salad. He ate it with no hesitation, and said "Mommy, can I have another one of your tires?" He sure fills my days with laughter. A few weeks ago, he wouldn't go to bed without his mittens on! What a goofball. I've included some of his two-year photos below! Baby Hudson is also giving me a little break on the nausea. I thought it had gone away a few weeks ago, but it returned with a vengeance after two days! I'm hoping it's going for good this time! We will find out if he or she is a boy or a girl in just a couple of weeks!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment