The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloweekend (Part 2 of 3...the adults)
Remember that part in my previous post about how Halloween is 'kind of our thing?' Well, here's where that comes in. Not everybody decides six months in advance that they're going to spend Halloween night dancing in a cardboard box that they spent 8 hours transforming into.....a pink cardboard box. I'm somewhere between 99 and 100% sure that I say this every year, but next year, I refuse to spend this much time on a costume!!! Although it was quite the hit! I kind of felt like a character at Disney World with all of the people that wanted their photos with us!! And to think we spent all of that time and energy on these costumes, and we didn't make it to one costume contest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That Barbie costume might just be the best costume ever! I can't believe you DIDN'T enter a contest!!! Awesome!
Hehe! Thanks! We had a great time!!
Post a Comment