Last week, I had a work meeting in Orlando. I wasn't quite ready to leave Brixon for three days, so I dragged him and my mom along with me. Well, I guess dragged isn't the best choice of words, since they spent three whole days lounging by the pool at the Omni ChampionsGate Resort. The pool had a beach entry, so Brix was able to sit in the water and play. They also had a lazy river, which according to Mimi, he absolutely loved! I think we might have to build one in the backyard :). Apparently his life jacket was a little too cumbersome, so Mimi had to get him some floaties. Obviously the selection was slim (see below).
On Monday, the first day we were there, I noticed Brixon was acting a little out of sorts. He was really whiny, and had no interest in his bottle whatsoever. So after my team dinner that night, I called to check on him. My mom said "Well, guess what he got tonight?! His first tooth!" We have been waiting for this tooth for a long time, as it has been hovering right beneath the gums! I'm pretty sure the one next to it is coming very soon!!!
I was busy with work all week, but Stephanie and I made a late-night shopping trip to Downtown Disney. I guess 11pm is a prime shopping hour...that place was unbelievably busy! I came home with a few "necessary for survival" items...you know, giant Nemo pillow, Mickey t-shirt. As you can see from the photos below, the Nemo pillow was a hit.
Well, Nick and I are definitely planning to head up to Orlando together soon. I can't wait to see Brixon's face when he meets Mickey for the first time!


So not all impulse buys are completely ridiculous...
2 comments:
BIG BOY! Getting his first tooth! Just another milestone! He is so handsome and getting big so quick!
Looks like he had a lot of fun in Orlando! :-) I can't wait for the first Disney trip with E either! :-)
Thanks, Kami!!! And yesterday, he got his second one! WOW!
We're heading back to Orlando over Labor Day, and hopefully we'll make it to a park!
Post a Comment