The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Casey! Where have you been?!?!

I know, I know...I'm falling right back into my old habits of not posting anything new for weeks at a time. Sorry! We've been busy...really busy. With Bin, Downtown GetDown, work and a few things that hopefully I'll be able to elaborate on soon (no, I'm not pregnant!), I haven't had time to do much else!!

Brixon is growing, changing, and amazing me more and more every day! He has two teeth now, and is starting to scoot! He loves to talk and giggle, and is really starting to be affectionate (which mommy loves!). Every day I think that I couldn't love him more, or be prouder of the little boy he is becoming...and then I do love him more, and I do become even prouder of him! What a great feeling being a mom is.

Splish splash! He loves being squirted with his bath toys!

Big boy!


Silly boy


Oh boy...I'm in trouble. He's already putting the moves on a Cabbage Patch! Ha!

No comments: