We had a great weekend! Saturday, we went to the Coconut Craze days at Laishley Park. I painted a coconut for Bin that we raced in the river. We lost :(. But the weather was great, and B had a good time! Yesterday, we started out by going to church, where Brixon decided to fill his diapers. twice. during the sermon. The kid is notorious for his timing!! We met the pastor who will be baptizing him on Mother's Day. We are so excited about that!! Then we headed up to Kevin and Steph's house in Bradenton where Brixon got to hang out with the family! Complete sensory overload! Both of us went to bed at 9:30 last night, when he usually doesn't fall asleep until midnight!

Napa Valley Racin' Coconut!

Hanging out at the Coconut Races!

Brixon and Brooke


Brixon and T.T.

I love these photos when Nick doesn't know I'm taking them!
2 comments:
So sweet! Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend! I can't believe how big Brixon is getting! :-)
Oh and I can stop by and ask the Easter bunny where he got his chair if you'd like! ;-)
Sometimes I swear that I am doing this blog for the benefit of myself and you, Kami!!! I know you people out there are reading this! You talk to me about blog postings!! You know, you can click the little pencil and leave a comment once in a while!! :p
Post a Comment