It's a few days after Thanksgiving, but it's never too late to give thanks, right? So here is my list of top ten things I am thankful for:
10. My newfound and uncanny ability to cry at nothing these days...whether it be an old rerun of "Full House" or a bow that I couldn't seem to get tied onto a gift basket last week
9. Jeans with elastic waistbands...I might even rock these after Brixon is born
8. Waffles and cereal, which I never eat less than twice a day anymore
7. 24-hour Walmart, for above reason
6. Yoga, which just might get me through this process in one flexible little piece
5. That I am not pregnant during the 90+ degree summer heat
4. My 'C' cup...I would be even more thankful if I could keep them:)
3. Awesome family and friends...I couldn't ask for anyone better!
2. Nick, who I am beyond lucky to have in my life!
1. Brixon, who I haven't even met yet, is the most wonderful blessing I have ever received...
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment