The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

So finally, after all this waiting, we are going to find out what we are having tomorrow! Hopefully this little one will cooperate! I've actually been calling it Thumper because that's what it feels like in my belly....all day long! I will definitely keep you posted as soon as we find out!

I am growing more and more every day. I must have looked exceptionally ginormous today, as I received comments ranging from "Are you sure you're not having twins?" to "I don't think you have enough skin to stretch much more!" As if that weren't enough, I opened my mailbox to find a Victoria's Secret flyer on the top of the stack. Yes, nothing makes a pregnant woman feel sexier than seeing Gisele offering up a pair of free panties....

Alright, me and my muumuu are going to bed. Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Are you serious!? People are really saying that to you!? A. How rude and B. How insane - you look amazing! So completely darling in all your pregnant glory!