The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Friday, October 31, 2014

We Were a Little Predictable...

Halloween is one of my very favorite times of the year. I love everything about it; the costumes, the scary movies....the candy :) This year, Hudson wanted to be Olaf from 'Frozen,' so Lexy and I ran with it (like everyone else in America). Brixon wanted to be a ninja, so I let him pick out his own costume! We trick-or-treated in a local neighborhood, then went to a dinner party with our friends Murray, Sarah, Davin and Ella. The day prior to Halloween, I was lucky enough to be able to accompany Brixon on his school field trip to a pumpkin patch. We had a great time. I love being able to create a schedule around that of my kids!! This month wasn't without fun for the grown-ups, either! We headed up to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and had an absolutely wonderful time!!! I can't wait to go again next year!
 
 

















 







 

No comments: