I'm trying to do a consolidated blog entry for the past couple of months; when I feel like we can't take any more on, we manage to find just one more hobby...or project...or extracurricular. It's nice to be busy, but I quite look forward to the rare night that we don't have anything planned. Soooo, here are a few photos from Easter. We headed down to Dave and Rita's, where we celebrated Easter by shooting clay pigeons, playing hillbilly golf, petting horses, riding various motorized vehicles, and of course, an Easter Egg Hunt (we had to have one normal activity thrown in for good measure). We had a great time :)
We also celebrated our anniversary a little early by going down to Naples to see my tap idol, Savion Glover, perform. I got the tickets months ago, and have been counting down the days until I could see the show. And on top of it, I sent a cordial e-mail, and was invited to meet him after the show! Sure, most of you probably don't know who he is...but I bet you've all seen 'Happy Feet,' right? Well there you go...Anyway, shopping, dinner at Fleming's, and a night of dance was a great way to celebrate 7 years. Probably not Nick's ideal night, but it was my turn to pick ;)
The kids are also growing like crazy. We're fighting the nightly battle of B staying in his own bed (hey, the kid has nightmares about giant coffee cups! Absolutely terrifying...). But in good news, he is starting to be more rational (I feel like I've typed this before; I was mistaken). He's very into the Leappad, playing games on the iPad, Legos and riding his bike. Hudson is very into getting his way, and screaming like a rabid spider monkey when he doesn't. Thankfully he's still got those kissable chubby cheeks!! Nick has been crazy busy with work, which is really great, since summer is nearly upon us. And I, well, I'm still on my mission to go part-time. I have many things that I want, and need, to be doing, and just don't have the time. I'll fill you in more on the details when my begging, pleading and maybe, just maybe, fit-pitching, result in a flexible work arrangement ;)!
My mom's from rigggggght here...
No comments:
Post a Comment