The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Party?!?!

Remember when I said that after a weekend at Disney, we were going to have a low-key family dinner on Brixon's actual birthday? Scratch that. By the time we went to bed that night, the car was again loaded with presents, Brixon was hopped up on more sugar then he should have in a year, and my kitchen looked like Betty Crocker herself had exploded in it. A guest list of 5 grew rapidly into 19 within a matter of hours, and thankfully, I didn't even have time to break out the Cricut. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse garb from the Walmart party aisle made do :). Happy 3rd Birthday, Brix! You are spunky, clever, stubborn, tenderhearted, affectionate, wise, and we love you more than life itself.






Homemade cupcakes...I even made the chocolate '3's' :)





No comments: