The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Punkins and carshos, Mommy!"

That's Brixonese for pumpkins and scarecrows!! Brixon is really getting into Halloween this year! We brought him to a fall festival last week at his school/our church, and we had such a great time! Cookie decorating, games (he won the pumpkin walk, and was so proud of himself!), and a petting zoo! I think he wanted to take the chickens home! And he cracks me up when you ask him what he's going to dress up as for Halloween...'french fries!' We can't wait; I think he's really going to love trick-or-treating.

We're also gearing up for the weekend after Halloween....the "Here Come the Mummies" show Nick and Matt are putting on! It's going to be a great weekend. Our friends Joelle and Steve are coming down, and my Aunt Kim and cousins Rusty and Corbin (home from Afghanistan!!) will be here, too! I love having great events to look forward to!


'ribbits...ribbits...'






With his teacher, Ms. Kim




Teaching papa how to color ;)




Pumpkin Walk



I won!!!












No comments: