So we've been to Orlando a few times, and Downtown Disney once, but this weekend, we took Brix on his first real visit to Disney World! Nick and Matt needed to go to auction to find a forklift for Big Crush, so Carrie, Tara, Brixon and I tagged along. We shopped (and shopped some more!) visited EPCOT, and made a quick jaunt through Animal Kingdom. It was
really busy this weekend, so we didn't get to do as much as we would have liked. And Sunday night, it was in the 40's, so we didn't even go to Downtown Disney, which we always do when we're there! It was fun, but we'll be going back for my birthday in May, so hopefully it won't be quite so busy.

With Grandma and Titi

I never thought I would have to wear a bear-skin vest to Disney! Brrr....

Hi Pooh!
With Figment on the way home...
No comments:
Post a Comment