
The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
We've got a little toofer!
My little man is growing up...last Wednesday, Brixon started waking up every two hours again. After we had just gotten into a steady routine! I wasn't sure what was going on, but he was not a happy camper between the hours of 8pm and 6am. During the day, he was great! Leaking like a faucet, but happy! I thought he might be in the early stages of teething, but yesterday I was feeling along his bottom gums, and sure enough; there was a little bump! Just another reminder of how quickly time goes! On Friday, he also started rolling from front to back like it's his job! He started doing it a couple of weeks ago, but it has been pretty slow and inconsistent. Now, he flips right over when you put him on his belly! What a weekend for development!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is fantastic! He is so precious too - such a nice mix of both of his parents!
Post a Comment