The musings of a wife, mom, and thirty-something who will pretty much try anything...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

People....really?

Okay, so the questions regarding how many children I am carrying are abounding. Yes, my midsection has become rather robust, but I promise you that it is only one child. The clerk at the Wal-Mart photo department even asked me if I really thought I was going to make it all the way to January. I will admit, however, that I do have this fabulous crease that has formed right underneath my chest and above my stomach. I am fairly certain that one of these days I'll find Cheetos, some loose change and maybe even the missing remote control in there.

So I am headed to GR this weekend for my Michigan baby shower. I am so excited! My family and friends up there have yet to see my new look, so I cannot wait! I'm a little bummed that I can't partake in the Pulaski Days activities, but I've learned to become a great spectator. I am also looking forward to fall weather! We've gotten a little break from the heat down here, but I am ready to wear a sweater and jeans!

While I'm gone, Nick and my dad are going to be working on the nursery. We have decided to go with a Dr. Seuss theme, and I cannot wait to see what my dad, who if you don't already know is an incredibly talented artist, will come up with!!!

Well, I must go pack now. I'll post photos from this weekend when I get back!

No comments: