
Hi everyone! I apologize for my absence, but I was on an excavation mission at Bin 82. I heard a rumor that at one time, there was a desk in Nick's office, but no one has seen it for months. I am happy to tell you that after 8 hours of filing and 6 paper cuts later, I found it! So here I am...
You may be wondering why there is another ultrasound picture above. Well, I had what I thought was a routine doctor visit on Tuesday; you know, weight, belly measure...When they went to listen to the heartbeat, they couldn't find anything. After 15 long minutes of searching, another ultrasound was ordered. Fortunately, immediately when the ultrasound wand touched my belly, we could see that little baby doing the electric shuffle in there!!! Whew! Scary moment, but we were excited to see how big JLC had gotten! (Note: I have decided that "he/she" is much too obnoxious, and "it" is rather impersonal, so for the next five and a half weeks, I will be referring to the baby as Jamie Lee Curtis {JLC}, as we do not know whether it is a boy or a girl). The tech told us that JLC was between 5 and 6 inches long, and was definitely a kicker! Seeing the baby again was a good birthday present for Nick. At 19 weeks, we can find out how we are going to decorate the nursery!!
In other news, I have gained 11 pounds. No, that isn't a typo. I really said eleven.
You may be wondering why there is another ultrasound picture above. Well, I had what I thought was a routine doctor visit on Tuesday; you know, weight, belly measure...When they went to listen to the heartbeat, they couldn't find anything. After 15 long minutes of searching, another ultrasound was ordered. Fortunately, immediately when the ultrasound wand touched my belly, we could see that little baby doing the electric shuffle in there!!! Whew! Scary moment, but we were excited to see how big JLC had gotten! (Note: I have decided that "he/she" is much too obnoxious, and "it" is rather impersonal, so for the next five and a half weeks, I will be referring to the baby as Jamie Lee Curtis {JLC}, as we do not know whether it is a boy or a girl). The tech told us that JLC was between 5 and 6 inches long, and was definitely a kicker! Seeing the baby again was a good birthday present for Nick. At 19 weeks, we can find out how we are going to decorate the nursery!!
In other news, I have gained 11 pounds. No, that isn't a typo. I really said eleven.
No comments:
Post a Comment